Mitsui And Co. Energy Marketing And Services (USA), Inc. joins the Aquilon Network
Welcome to the Aquilon Network
The Aquilon Network is a cloud-based settlement platform that provides tools to improve the work life of settlement teams with 1000+ companies settling energy.
As a valued settlement counterparty, Mitsui has arranged for complimentary access to information on the Aquilon Network and personalized training and support for your users.
If you are new to the Aquilon Network, you will be receiving an email invitation shortly to activate your Aquilon account
If you are an existing Aquilon Network user, your existing account will be automatically updated to include Mitsui’s invoices
What to expect on the Aquilon Network
Review and approve Mitsui’s invoices and settlement data on the Aquilon Network.
What to expect as you transition to settling with Mitsui on the Aquilon platform.
- Mitsui will begin loading invoices and related settlement data on the Aquilon Network.
- Mitsui will mark tie-out information on the Aquilon Network when ready for online review and approval.
- Mitsui will provide all settlement data for quick identification of any discrepancies, which can then be downloaded to spreadsheets.
Benefits of settling on the Aquilon Network:
- You will receive real-time notifications when the settlement information is ready for online review.
- You will have access to the settlement information earlier in the settlement period, providing more time to reconcile and approve transactions.
- All the settlement information, invoices, and communications will be organized and available in one place.
Learn more about the Aquilon Network
Get a walk-through
Request a quick walk-through of the Aquilon Network using the form below.
Watch the overview video
We are here to help
Use of the Aquilon Network comes with a dedicated support team who understands how settlement operations work.
Please contact the Aquilon Service Team with any questions about the Aquilon Network.
- Phone: 888-943-0340
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org