All members can communicate directly on Aquilon.
- Tie Out Level Notes – add a general note related to the invoice(s)
- Deal Level Notes – add a note specific to a deal/day/hour
Tie Out Notes
Tie Out Notes can be shared at a general level within the tie out and are not specific to a task or transaction.
- Messages can be added in two places on the tie out screen:
- Click on the green Add Note on the left-hand side
- Click on the blue message icon on the right-hand side
- The conversations panel will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the message on the conversations flyout
Deal notes can be used to bring attention to a specific deal that has a variance.
- From the Deals tab, click on any of the deal message icons to add a note on a specific deal
- Enter the message on the conversations flyout. The network will enter the deal ID and the invoice number.
To access all not history pertaining to a tie out:
- Click message icon in the upper right hand corner to access the note history.