Invoice Data Capture (IDC) is an Aquilon feature that will expedite the invoice reconciliation process. With IDC, settlement data is scraped off the invoice, populated into the application, and variances are identified by deal. In order to use IDC:
- Click on the tie out ID to open the tie out page.
- Drop the invoice into the orange section. Alternatively, click on the browse button to select the file from your computer.
- Once the invoice is attached, the Confirm Invoice Upload modal will appear
- Review the modal information as well as any soft errors and then click Upload and Capture Data
- IDC has found the variance
- The variance is identified to the deal