J. Aron and Company LLC joins The Aquilon Network®
Welcome to The Aquilon Network
The Aquilon Network® is a cloud-based settlement platform that provides tools to improve the work life of settlement teams.
As a valued settlement counterparty, J. Aron has arranged for complimentary access to information on our portal and personalized training and support for your users.
If this is your first time using The Aquilon Network don’t fret, joining the network is quick and easy.
1. Watch for the “Welcome to The Aquilon Network!” email invitation.
2. Upon receipt, set up your username and password.
3. Call Aquilon at 888-943-0340 if you would like any assistance!
If this is your first time using ESN don’t fret, joining the network is quick and easy.
- Watch for the “Welcome to ESN!” email invitation.
- Upon receipt, set up your ESN username and password.
- Call Aquilon at 888-943-0340 if you would like any assistance!
What to expect on The Aquilon Network
As a valued counterparty, you will review and approve J. Aron’s invoices and settlement data in the portal
In preparation for your first tie out, here is an overview of what to expect as you transition to settling with J. Aron on the platform.
- J. Aron will begin loading invoices and related settlement data into our portal.
- J. Aron will mark tie-out information on the platform when ready for online review and approval.
- J. Aron will provide all settlement data for quick identification of any discrepancies, which can then be downloaded to spreadsheets.
Benefits of settling on our platform:
- You will receive real-time notification when the settlement information is ready for online review.
- You will have access to the settlement information earlier in the settlement period, providing more time to reconcile and approve transactions.
- All the settlement information, invoices and communications will be organized and available in one place.
Learn more about The Aquilon Network
Attend a webinar
New user webinars are offered every week. Join a 30-minute webinar to learn about:
- Navigating the application.
- Uploading and downloading an invoice.
- Sending messages and attaching documents.
- Resolving discrepancies.
- Tracking the status of a transaction.
Watch the overview video
Get a walk-through
Request a quick walk-through of ESN using the form below.
We are here to help
Use of The Aquilon Network comes with a dedicated support team who understands how settlement operations work.
Please contact the Aquilon Service Team with any questions about our platform.
- Phone: 888-943-0340
- Email: email@example.com