CIMA Energy LP joins the Energy Settlement Network®
As a valued settlement counterparty, CIMA has arranged for complimentary access to information on ESN and personalized training and support for your users.
ESN® is a cloud-based settlement platform that provides tools to improve the work life of settlement teams.
CIMA can be quickly added to your current account.
2. Aquilon will quickly set-up your users with the proper access.
3. Continue to settle on ESN with all your information in one place.
If you are already an ESN user, CIMA can be quickly added to your current account.
- Email email@example.com with the users who need access to company tie outs.
- Aquilon will quickly set-up your users with the proper access.
- Continue to settle on ESN with all your information in one place.
What to expect on ESN
As a valued counterparty, you will review and approve CIMA’s invoices and settlement data on ESN.
In preparation for your first tie out, here is an overview of what to expect as you transition to settling with CIMA on ESN.
- CIMA will begin loading invoices and related settlement data in ESN.
- CIMA will mark tie-out information in ESN when ready for online review and approval.
- CIMA will provide all settlement data for quick identification of any discrepancies, which can then be downloaded to spreadsheets.
Benefits of settling on ESN:
- You will receive real-time notification when the settlement information is ready for online review.
- You will have access to the settlement information earlier in the settlement period, providing more time to reconcile and approve transactions.
- All the settlement information, invoices and communications will be organized and available in one place.
Learn more about ESN
Attend a webinar
New user webinars are offered every week. Join a 30-minute webinar to learn about:
- Navigating the application.
- Uploading and downloading an invoice.
- Sending messages and attaching documents.
- Resolving discrepancies.
- Tracking the status of a transaction.
Watch the overview video
Get a walk-through
Request a quick walk-through of ESN using the form below.
We are here to help
Use of ESN comes with a dedicated support team who understands how settlement operations work.
Please contact the Aquilon Service Team with any questions about ESN.
- Phone: 888-943-0340
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org